COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
CA is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and employees are working from home to adhere to “shelter-in-place” policies.
Effective April 1, CA members can receive 100% reimbursement for a telemedicine doctor’s office visit related to COVID-19 (one visit only) through Doctor on Demand using a discounted code “CFA.” If you have flu-like symptoms and want a medical professional’s opinion, visit Doctor on Demand, create an account, enter the employer code (CFA) pay $49 for an office visit, then schedule an appointment in minutes. Upon completion of your appointment, email the office visit receipt you receive and we will process a reimbursement of $49 for your visit. This reimbursement will remain in effect until at least June 30, 2020, subject to further notice.
Steps to Obtain Doctor on Demand Reimbursement
- Visit https://www.doctorondemand.com/ and create your account.
- When prompted, enter employer code CFA to obtain your Pivot Health discount.
- Pay for your doctor visit and schedule an appointment.
- Upon completion of the visit, you will receive an email receipt. Forward the email to email@example.com for reimbursement processing.
How to Receive Your Reimbursement
- Your membership must be currently effective and in good standing.
- Office visits must relate to COVID-19, which are flu-like symptoms. Office visits for conditions not related to the coronavirus will not be reimbursed, however, you are still eligible for the discounted rate of $49 for any other urgent medical use of Doctor on Demand because of your membership.
- Reimbursement applies to any dependents covered on your membership. For example, a family of three is eligible for one Doctor on Demand visit for each member of the family, totaling three office visits for COVID-19.
- Reimbursement is available for up to 60-days following the date of your Doctor on Demand visit.
- Reimbursement is ONLY for doctor visits using Doctor on Demand. Your primary physician is not included with this offer.
- Reimbursement is not offered if you fail to use the CFA discount code.
- Please email your Doctor on Demand invoice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an email address, a hard copy of the receipt can be mailed to Communicating for America, 112 E. Lincoln Ave., Fergus Falls, MN 56537.
- You will receive a reimbursement check in the mail within 30-days of receipt.
We care about your health and want to ensure you and your loved ones have access to any medical attention needed to get through this global pandemic. Be safe. Be well. If you have any questions about the reimbursement you can contact email@example.com.