CA offers Standard members a reimbursement plan for any towing and emergency roadside services for transportation and farm-related vehicles

  • Reimbursement up to a maximum of $50 (limit of two per year)
  • Farm-related vehicles up to a maximum $100 (limit once per year)

Call CA at 800-432-3276 for your roadside emergency form, and submit it within 60 days of service for reimbursement.